Chain Actuator 250 N
Chain actuator for awning windows, hopper windows, dormer windows and light domes. KATO 253 is the skillful evolution of Nekos development to meet market needs. Small, intelligent and affordable for everyone…! Simple mechanical selection of the two strokes, 240 mm and 360 mm. Equipped with a microprocessor with the following functions:
• Progressive starting ramp;
• Power control over the entire stroke;
• Even simpler and more immediate stroke selection;
• Relax function for relaxing mechanical parts after every stroke-end;
• Accessories compatible with all the KATO series. It is compact and the bodywork and brackets are made of high- strength composite material (glass fiber reinforced polyamide). This actuator also uses the same patents as the chain actuators produced with the NEKOS technology, both for the quick coupling support of the actuator and for the window attachments.
Conn. 24 V
Conn. 230 V
Electric actuator with double-row four-link articulated chain enclosed in an appropriate composite casing, suited for moving awning windows, hopper windows, dormer windows and light domes.
• The actuator has a push and pull force of 250N and is designed to function at 110/230V AC 50/60Hz or 24V DC;
• Two opening strokes with mechanical selection;
• Stroke-end stop during opening and closing at power absorption and as protection against overloading;
• It is supplied complete with quick coupling screw-less assembly brackets (patented). Awning or hopper window brackets with quick coupling (patented);
• Can be connected in parallel.
Complies with EU directives (EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive).