Gear Rack Actuator 850N
SKYRO 850 is the brand new linear gear rack actuator suitable for ventilation and aeration of industrial environments, also intended for smoke and heat evacuation systems (EFC / RWA) in compliance with the European standard EN12101.
The research department of Nekos has conferred this model the best construction technique and has equipped it with the latest generation electronics using a microprocessor to manage all operating functions, including synchronization (Nekos Syncro³ patent): an absolute innovation in the field of rack gear actuators.
The new series of SKYRO actuators are the result of Nekos' experience in this field, which aims to provide products that are robust, durable, easy to assemble and with excellent value for money. SKYRO 850: a concentrate of high-level performance that integrates perfectly into any architectural context.
▪ The application is versatile and modular, without using any particular and expensive accessories. It’s possible to have several motorized synchronised thrust points and other idle thrust points connected with connection bar. Synchronized electro locks, (K-LOCK) are also usable.
▪ In case of more actuators connected in Syncro³ modus, the connection bar is not necessary.
▪ Automations of large skylights, Shed windows, domes, rooflights, battery- awning windows are the most frequent applications.
▪ Strokes among 350 and 1000 mm offer wide ranges of application.
▪ The actuator is fixed by means of a clamp system along the entire length of the shaft and with oscillating support that allows the actuator to follow the opening radius of the frame.
Linear gear rack actuator suitable for opening awning windows, dome rooflights and dormers.
• Thrust and traction force of 850 N.
• Operates at 110-230V~ (AC) 50/60Hz or 24V (DC).
• Power absorption limit switch while opening and closing and acting as electronic overload protection.
• Can be synchronized (Nekos Syncro³ patent) and parallel connected with other actuators or with electro locks. Application of several thrust points on the same window with Syncro³ actuators and idle thrust points.
• Supplied with a universal pivoting bracket, which can be fixed along the entire length of the rod by means of two sliding clamps.
Complies with EU directives (EMC directives, Low Voltage Directive). EFV/RWA certified according to the EN 12101 European standard.